Ignace Jang, violin
Mozart – Overture: Cosi fan tutte, K. 588
Elgar – Salut d’amour, op. 12
Mendelssohn – Violin Concerto in E min, op. 64
Beethoven – Symphony No. 8 in F maj, op. 93
Best seats in the house for half price!
Now until October 13th
$60 is all you need to spend when you act now to choose your seats for all three of Kamuela Philharmonic’s major concerts. In the “A” section of the Kahilu Theatre these seats would otherwise cost $40 each. Sales of full-priced seats for individual concerts begin September 9, so the entire house is yours to choose from until then. From September 9 until just before our first concert you’ll have to compete with single ticket buyers, but you still get the benefit of this half-price offer.
The season pass is good anywhere in the house, actually. The discount works out to 20% in Section “B”, and is equal to the individual seat price in the “C” section.
- There are additional benefits to being a season subscriber:
- A free subscription to the KPO newsletter (you can opt out)
- An invitation to all pre-concert events in the week before each concert
- Invitations to subscriber-only special events not advertised to the general public.
- Invitations to chamber music recitals in elegant private homes.